You know that your leadership style, confidence and communicaiton skills impact your results. You’re driven to accomplish big goals and make a difference in the world. You want build up others along the way. There will be days you feel like you cannot fail. And other days will bring challenges and setbacks. Leadership coaching can help you bridge the gaps and navigate through every turn.
Why You Might Seek Leadership Coaching
- To find your leadership voice
- You don’t have a clear direction or aren’t sure what to do next
- You want to increase your leadership confidence
- It seems like you’re always putting out fires or correcting mistakes
- Your team isn’t doing what you expect or there is too much conflict
- You want to increase performance or productivity
- You want a sounding board or more accountability for yourself
- Business is running you ragged and you want a life too
We start first with where you are. What are your strengths, values and opportunities? How do you communicate with and relate to others? What is the reality around you? What would you like to change? How would you like to grow? Where do you want to be? What can we learn about your leadership style right now?
What resources do you need to reach your goals? What skills or traits do you need to build? What obstacles need removed? We may focus on growing confidence, building delegation or management skills, improving accountability or priority management discipline.
Now comes your vision, personal action plan and goals implementation. Imagine what will change when you start getting the results you want!
Many leaders begin with a 6-month coaching program to focus on specific goals around self-leadership or team leadership.
You may want to enroll in a one-year in-depth leadership coaching program that includes 1:1 coaching, personal assessments, additional learning resources, and weekly coach e-mails to keep you focused and motivated for growth.